Saturday 3 August 2013

On A Lighter Note.

 




I went shopping today. And I treat myself. Which is really unlike me. I never spend money on myself. Honest....
So, as you can see to le left, I didn't exactly splurge, but I did buy three things that I am completely in lust with.
One is a mug (which you can see with the eyes you own, obviously) with a moustache on each side. I have a thing about moustaches as I'm just so hipster and that. You don't really need to know much about the mug, other than it has a handle, and I will be drinking warm beverages out of it. So that's that.
Moving on to more exciting things, the purse. Oh the purse, the purse, the purse. I adore it. Words cannot even describe the love I hold for it. Neon orange, the most beautiful colour in the world, cream insides, and gold embellishments.
I don't think I have ever owned something so pretty. And even better, its practical for me.



 
 
The big metal balls, ahem, open to where the coins live in their humble little pouch.
It has cream satin inner lining which I fear
will become just, disgustingly dirty really
quickly. And then there is another popper,
or press stud, opening up to the card holder
and paper money holder. It has room for
roughly 6 cards, which is more than enough
for me.
All in all this purse is perfect. It stinks though
of new plastic. And it is stupidly heavy
considering there isn't really a lot of money left
in it! But still, for £10 you really can't go wrong.
I purchased it from one of those weird little stalls
they have in Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. So there's
a lot of different colours and styles to chose from.
And at those prices I really would head on down
at least for a look. Smashing.





 And finally, the mother load of beautiful items that
I couldn't ever live without although I only knew of
its existence today. Ted Baker's 'Ted's sweet treats'
perfume collection. On a casual wonder through Boots,
I stumbled upon these 10ml bottles of smelly. And
after having a whiff of two of them, I wasn't overly
attached, but then lurking at the back, was this guy.
'Kiss me Cate'. Also known as sex in a bottle.
I have honest to God never smelt anything so good in
the twenty years of life I have experienced. The only
way I can describe it without smellyvision, is that it's
spicy and fruity and sweet and girly and amazing and
oh my goodness. I want to bathe in the stuff.
It cost £15 for the 10ml. Which to be honest I thought
was quite a good deal. Considering I also got a advantage
card points offer too. However, this will last about ten
squirts. But I really don't care. At least i'll smell divine
for ten days. And in reality it does indeed last all day.
I've been wearing it for the past 11 hours anyway and it
has just not faded in the slightest. Go to boots, and buy
this. I genuinely believe you will die if you don't.
 
 
Love, G x


`

No comments:

Post a Comment